1. Eligibility: The Warners’ Stellian Grand Opening Prizes are open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are at least 21 years of age at the time of entry (“Entrants”). Employees and non-employee workers of Warners’ Stellian as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and locals laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: Warners’ Stellian, 550 Atwater Circle, St. Paul, MN 55103.
3. Timing: The Contest begins on Feb. 25, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. Central Time and ends on Feb. 29, 2015 at 9 p.m. CT.
4. How to Enter: During the Entry Period, Entrants may visit the Shakopee Warners’ Stellian store located at 4320 12th Avenue East to fill out an entry form. Entrants must complete all fields in entry form. Limit one entry per person per day. Entries must be completed in person. Phone, mailed or emailed entries will not be accepted. Warners’ Stellian will determine whether entries comply with these Official Rules and may disqualify any entry or submission for any reason whatsoever.
5. Prize Drawing: Sponsor/Administrator will hold a drawing March 1 in which it will randomly pick one Entrant from all Entrants who have submitted eligible entries as of the date of that to receive each prize. Entrants are only eligible to win one prize from the Prize Drawing. Winners will be contacted by email and phone the week of March 1 and have 14 days from date of contact to accept and acknowledge their acceptance of the prize or another winner may be selected.
6. Prizes: (1) Trip for 2 people to Las Vegas, NV including coach airfare and 2 nights hotel lodging; and (1) Samsung 55″ Smart TV will be awarded to individual entrants. No substitution, exchange, transfer, or assignment, of prize by any winner. Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal, lesser, or equivalent value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Sponsor/Administrator is not responsible for any conditions or limitations related to use or value of prize, and by accepting prize, winner agrees to accept and be subject to any such applicable conditions or limitations. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, by entry of a Submission constitutes Entrant’s consent for Sponsor/Administrator and its agencies, representatives and those working on its behalf to use Entrant’s name, likeness, city and state of residence, and Entrants Submission or prize information, for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further consent or consideration.
8. Winner List: Email email@example.com for a list of the Grand Opening winners. Requests must be received no later than 30 days from the drawing date of the end of the Entry Period.