Information about our company and website
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of a company like warnersstellian.com.
We are based in St. Paul, Minnesota (MN), USA
Our principal activity is: Home and Kitchen Appliances Sales and Service.
Organization Name: Warners’ Stellian Company, Inc
Address: 550 Atwater Circle, St. Paul, MN 55103
Controller: Warners’ Stellian Company, Inc.
Web Site(s): www.warnersstellian.com, www.wsappliance.com, www.wsappliances.com
Providing visitors with anonymous access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
Links to and from our website
Automatic collection of information and use of “cookies”
Data collection and purpose specification
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private Organizations. The data we may collect about our site visitors and users may include name, address, email address, phone/fax numbers, credit card information and passwords. The information we collect may be used for technical administration of the web site, for customer administration, for shipping and payment, and/or for marketing.
Having read this policy and by using our web site and services, and providing us with your personal information, you imply your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information and acceptance of Warners’ Stellian’s Terms and Conditions as specified herein. Wherever possible and when necessary, we obtain your express consent for particular uses and disclosures. You imply your consent if we feel we are using your personal information for purposes that are obvious to the services provided by Warners’ Stellian.
If we wish to use your personal data for new purposes, we offer you the means to consent to those new purposes by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected
Disclosure and visitor choice
We do not disclose your personal data to any other Organizations. Where we disclose your personal data for purposes which are different from those indicated in this Privacy Statement, we offer you the opportunity to consent to disclosure.
Confidentiality / security
Our site uses the most sophisticated encryption technologies and secure transmission methods to allow you to send us the following types of personal data with complete confidence:
- Primary personal data – such as name and contact details.
- Identifiers – such as credit card details and Web site password.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorized access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorized modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
We have staff procedures and policies in place to ensure that your personal information, in both paper and electronic format, are secure. For example, we require the following:
- Warners’ Stellian employees carry security cards to enter the premises, and all others are not permitted into our work area unless escorted and supervised by a Warners’ Stellian staff member
- Filing cabinets remain in private staff areas or in locked premises at times when no Warners’ Stellian personnel are in the staff area to supervise visitors.
- Access to electronic and paper files is limited on a need-to-know basis depending on job function.
- Password selection criteria and expiration make unauthorized access more difficult.
- Staff training on the importance of privacy and security is undertaken regularly.
- Through our website, you can ask questions about our services, and provide information about yourself. Thus, personal information entered through our site is collected and transferred to a password protected, secure server equipped with an enterprise firewall.
- All financial information you provide is encrypted on our secure servers to ensure its protection.
If you provide personal information to us via unencrypted e-mail you should be aware of the inherent risks of interception over which we have no control.